- 12 to 16 ounces thick-sliced bacon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of SAPJACK Bourbon Aged maple syrup
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line a rimmed jelly roll pan, half sheet pan, or roasting pan with foil. The pan should be large enough to hold a large cake cooling rack. Place a large cooling rack in the pan and brush a little vegetable oil over the rack. Or spray the rack with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Lay the bacon strips over the rack, overlapping slightly if necessary
- Combine the brown sugar and maple syrup in a bowl or small saucepan. Heat just until warm (stovetop or microwave). Brush the warmed sugar mixture over the bacon strips.
- Bake the bacon in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until nicely browned and slightly crisp.