- 4 ounces whole milk
- 2 shots espresso (or about 6 ounces strong brewed coffee)
- 1 tablespoon SAPJACK Cinnamon maple syrup
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Pour milk into an 8 ounce mason jar and replace lid.
- Shake for about 10 seconds until bubbles and foam develop at the top.
- Remove lid and microwave jar for about 45 seconds or until milk is hot to the touch and foamy.
- Pour espresso into a mug and stir in maple syrup.
- Top espresso with milk and spoon foam onto the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.