- 1 package, 2 sheets Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets
- 4 apples, cored, halved and sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon SAPJACK Salted Caramel maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar or about 3 tablespoons regular brown sugar + extra for sprinkling
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Optional for serving: powdered sugar, fresh fruit, ice cream, whipped topping and/or caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. and spray large baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place pastry sheet onto baking pan.
- Stir apple slices with maple syrup and brown sugar. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Arrange apple slices on the pastry sheet, overlapping as you go. Sprinkle with a couple teaspoons brown sugar and about 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (I didn’t measure this). Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, and until pastry puffs up and is golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan and place on a serving platter. Serve plain, with a dusting of powdered sugar, a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream, a drizzle of caramel topping and/or fresh fruit.