Apple Cider Mimosa
- ¼ cup apple cider
- ¼ cup champagne
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons SAPJACK Cinnamon maple syrup
- Apple slices (for garnish)
- Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- To make the cinnamon sugar (enough for 6-8 cocktails), mix together the sugar and cinnamon and spread onto a shallow plate. Pour the maple syrup in a thin layer on a second plate.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup and then into the spice mixture. Twist to coat well.
- Pour in the apple cider and champagne. Garnish each cocktail with a cinnamon stick and apple slices.