- 2 cups regular V8, 2 cups V8 bloody mary
- 8 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh dill
- BBQ rub (optional for rim)
- Lemon and lime wedges, celery, olives, pickles, pepperoncini (optional for garnish)
- For bacon garnish: 6 to 8 ounces thick-sliced bacon, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon SAPJACK Grade A Golden maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients and pulse in a blender making sure the garlic is fully chopped and pulverized.
- Let sit in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
- For the maple bacon garnish, Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. The pan should be large enough to hold a large cake cooling rack. Place a large cooling rack on the pan and brush a little vegetable oil over the rack. Or spray the rack with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Lay the bacon strips over the rack.
- Combine the brown sugar and maple syrup in a bowl or small saucepan. Heat just until warm (stovetop or microwave). Brush the warmed sugar mixture over the bacon strips.
- Bake the bacon in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until nicely browned and slightly crisp.