Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 6 ounces silver tequila
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 tablespoons SAPJACK Grade A Golden maple syrup
- 4 cups strawberries sliced and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fresh strawberry slices for garnish
- To make the lime salt, throw the lime zest and salt into a coffee grinder or mini chopper and pulse just a few times until combined.
- To make the margarita, add all of the ingredients (tequila, lime juice, Cointreau, maple syrup, strawberries) except the ice into your blender.
- Secure the lid, and blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth. Add the ice cubes, and blast for another 10 to 20 seconds until frosty.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a strawberry slice.