- 4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons SAPJACK Salted Caramel maple syrup
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate (finely chopped, or approx ⅔ cup chocolate chips)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add the milk, cacao powder and maple syrup to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer and whisk together until there’s no clumps.
- Add the finely chopped chocolate and stir for 3-5 minutes, or until the chocolate is fully melted and combined.
- Pour into your favorite mugs and serve.